Please head over to our Contact Us Page to book an appointment.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We will be seeing clients by appointment ONLY for the time being as our goal is to limit the amount of people in the salon at any given time
- Spacing our guest six feet apart at a minimum, except when stylists are servicing clients
- Please arrive no more than five minutes before your appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available.
- We ask that you wait in your car until your stylist is ready for you. Please text or call to let us know you’ve arrived or when ready we will call you to enter the salon.
- You will be asked to confirm if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness -- no clients presenting with a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing will be permitted into the salon
- We require you to wear a face mask at all times while inside our salon. If you do not have a mask we will provide you with a disposable one to purchase for $2.00
- Please disinfect your hands at the provided station, you are welcome to use the restroom to wash your hands with soap.
- Only bring your personal device and method of payment with you (small purse).
- Please leave jackets, large hand bags etc. in your car.
- Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon.
- Complimentary beverages and magazines are temporarily no longer be available.
- Attend your appointment alone. Family members, friends and pets will be asked to stay home or in the car.
- Children who are not old enough to come alone will have to wait until further notice to book an appointment so we can control the amount of bodies in our space responsibly.
HOW OUR PROCESS IS CHANGING
- We require 24 hours notice via email or call to cancel your appointment
- Please review our price list online as we have made a few changes
- If you wish to purchase at home care, products, hair tools, please let your stylist know and she will set them at the front check out for you
- Our online shop will still be open to shop from the comfort of your own home
- We will be booking extra time in-between clients two properly disinfect surfaces and tools.
ALL TEAM MEMBERS
- Will wear a face mask at all times
- Will wear a face shield during any face-face interactions with clients
- Will clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment
- Will stay home if they are sick and or not feeing well
- Will wash hands before and after every appointment
- Clean and disinfect all tools before and after every appointment
We will be offering 10 minute express colour service for those who wish to be in and out of the salon quick. Ask us for more details when booking.
We will continue to update these policies as we work and learn more to make the salon experience safe and fun!